Ready to help and qualified to support, post-lockdown and beyond!
As lockdown eases many companies may be experiencing a mixture of excitement and trepidation. Whilst it’s great to have employees back on site and feel the buzz that existed pre-COVID, there’s also an element of uncertainty about how quickly business will build back up to the levels needed for long term security.
Uncertainty can make it difficult for enterprises to make decisions on staffing, stock and equipment. No-one wants to incur costs for inventory which might not be required but, equally importantly, no-one wants to miss out on opportunities simply because their fulfilment capabilities did not meet demand.
It’s an age-old dilemma, and one with which PLM Global has been assisting since their business began in 2014, thanks to the 50+ years of industry experience shared by the founders and their in-depth knowledge of our customer base.
The PLM Global solution to the uncertainty in post-lockdown trading? - Flexibility.
Our aim is always to supply our clients with exactly what they need. We have no set brief on the systems we will provide; it is entirely dependent on what is best for every individual circumstance and we have a wide choice of options for all.
How can we do this?
As well as calling upon our deep product knowledge and experience, PLM Global have a number of ways to ensure that businesses can meet their ever-changing needs whilst keeping an eye on the bottom line: -
1. Our strong OEM Partnerships ensure that we have access to the most innovative products available and close links with our software partners means we stay ahead of the curve as capabilities evolve
2. Our truly global supplier base means that we have an enviable supply of legacy stock and 2nd user equipment which has undergone rigorous refurbishment and is ready to handle the tasks at hand
3. Our ability to repair and maintain existing inventory enables our clients to update their suite of tools whilst breathing new life into older equipment to plug the gaps in an emergency or cope with unexpected peaks in demand
4. Our comprehensive supply & management capability allows us to maintain a full range of products, spares and consumables which are available for automatic supply via our on-line portal - even sample products for proof of concept
5. Our top-of-the class engineers are constantly developing their skills to ensure that they can advise on the best way to meet both short-term and long-term business objectives and achieve the very best ROI
Whether it is Handheld Terminals, Mobile Computers, Barcode Scanners, Mobile & Industrial Printers, EPoS Terminals & Peripherals or even consumables such as Labels, Print Heads or Platten Rollers, PLM Global is there to help with every element of supply and support. What’s more, the solution we provide will be cost-effective and timely, even if we’re responding to an unforeseen emergency.
For more details on our full list of services and wider capabilities visit our services page.